Mmalkie

Dinny gees any o yir pash !

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1054 posts
  • Sunny Scotland
  • Golf VI BlueMotion TDI 1.6 105PS

Posted 29 October 2016 - 06:10 PM

I bought a 59 plate (2010) Mk6 Estate in early September, following a 20 MPH insurance write-off crash in my Mk6 Hatchback.

The biggest difference other than the +20k Miles that the Estate had over my hatch, is that it has cruise control & front n rear parking sensors.

Anyway, getting back to the topic. In the last few weeks my indicators have been getting steadily worse at doing their job as directed.

I'm now at the stage where I'm using the soft indicate (x3 flashes), as when turning right, the dash & lights on the outside of the car are indicating I'm turning left.

I appreciate that it's the switch arrangement in the base of the stalk, but I was hoping that someone on here may have an idea on cost of the part (OE, as I doubt there are any aftermarket ones).

Additionally, I'd rather not get mugged £90/hr labour costs that my local VW dealership is charging, so was also hoping that there might be a 'how-to' knocking about. For info the car is currently at 95k miles, so I get the impression that the previous owner was a tad heavy handed, or over enthusiastic, indicating at every opportunity....

301311.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users