• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 amf987

amf987

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 02:51 AM

Hi all, So basically I'm looking to purchase a gtd in the next month or two on purchase hire. I've found some fairly good deals on what the dealership tells me is the last stock before the 2017 facelift model is released - why there's so many deals on the current stock.

So was wondering if anyone knows exactly when the facelift models will be available to purchase as if it's early 2017 I could hold off on getting one now, and if so, would there be a significant price difference between them.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 mk7trendline

mk7trendline

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Manchester
  • Other Models

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:19 PM

I enquired about this at Inchcape Bolton last week when my MK7 was in for new dash clocks and they at first looked suspicious then admitted its available to order from the end of January for delivery from March roughly.

Its available to spec on volkswagen.de but the colours etc are probably not going to be the same as here. For example Lapis Blue will be available on all Golf's from Highline upwards but the salesman doubted it at Inchcape. Having said that it was the same salesman who insisted my car was a 1.2 when it clearly stated on the windscreen it was a 1.4.

#3 VDubya

VDubya

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:18 PM

I would imagine the deals on the MK7, if there are any still available, would be better than on the MK7.5 as they need to shift those units.

I got a decent deal on a MK7 GTi last autumn knowing full well the MK7.5 was around the corner but the deal was too good to miss.

#4 Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

Danger Seeker

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3052 posts
  • Brexit

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:26 PM

I would imagine the deals on the MK7, if there are any still available

there are some good offers..

but GTI's  i've been offered are pretty low spec's

MK4 Golf is the graveyard of Ambition  :D

#5 unitzero

unitzero

Vag addict

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5367 posts
  • Midlands

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

I would jump on any current MK7 deals and think about a facelift in the future. I think if you specced the highline LED tails and full digital dash etc on a facelift it would push the price up pretty high. Imho the current generation is still an awesome car
27786273210_6ebcc383ef.jpg

Keep up with my photo's on instagram:  @_baz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users