Jump to content


Mk5 golf petrol cap connector

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 simononestop



  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Hastings
  • Golf Match 1.9 TDI 105PS

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:47 AM

since I've had my mk5 golf the petrol cap connector (rubber) has been snapped.
can I just replace it, or do I need to get the whole cap.

its getting annoying when filling up!


its snapped right on the petrol cap end. I can take the rubber off the end that joins to the car?

#2 gerrywac


    Hang on like this MKIV thing

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3254 posts
  • West Yorks
  • Golf Match 1.9 TDI 105PS

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:45 PM

I looked it up in ETKA the VW electronic part catalogue and there is no separete part listed


The description says " Cap with restraining strap for fuel tank"


The part number for petrol is




Best to see if you can get a s/h one I would think, Ebaysearch the partno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users