swaylight

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Nottingham
  • Golf IV GTI 1.8T 20v AGU 150PS

Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:00 AM

Hi All,

Wondered if you could help, i have a mk4, don't worry i'm in the right section lol, it has a Mk5 rear wiper conversion, Now i changed the other halfs mk4 blades, then went to mine, didn't think anything of it turned pushed and snapped the plastic clip at the end. I looked inside but there was no part number. 

I've searched everywhere for the clip, retrainer or whatever it could be called, but i only end up finding guides on how to remove the whole arm, or kits to purchase the whole arm.

I'm only after the little plastic clip, could anyone give me a name for it, or point me in a direction of being able to order one, as not being able to put a blade on, i've had to turn to the other halfs hair bobble to stop the arm touching the glass. 

pic - it's the clip on the actual wiper blade i'm after

Thanks

610vxoWPwwL._SY355_.jpg

#2 gerrywac

gerrywac

Hang on like this MKIV thing

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3428 posts
  • West Yorks
  • Golf Match 1.9 TDI 105PS

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:01 PM

I doubt you will get just a clip as they normally come as part of the full new full blade.

On the old style non-flat/aero blades you could sometimes buy just the rubbers but never seen just the clip.

#3 swaylight

swaylight

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Nottingham
  • Golf IV GTI 1.8T 20v AGU 150PS

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:31 AM

Hey Gerry,

Thanks for the reply. Yep you are correct, ordered a MK5 rear wiper and came with the clip. Cheers. Saved me a few more days worth of searching. 

Many thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users