33 replies to this topic

#31 cjp2k

cjp2k

Padawan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1578 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 10:31 AM

mmm sounds like people got missed etc... nxt time meet somehwere like a pub carpark or a Service station...mayb make it easier?

#32 mark20vturbo

mark20vturbo

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 03:53 PM

yup..there wasnt really a specific meeting place..st james would have been really busy..when i got to sage it was dead!!! the gosforth park race course has a pub called the border minstral..we should meet there next time..it has a pool table to!! and lots of parking space!!

#33 Ricardo

Ricardo

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 02:37 PM

Sorry Mark but there was only about 4 cars on the top floor of 2 storey part of St James' car park, just missed speedie. We went there nearly 2 years ago and about 40 cars turned up, so it is possible.

More suggestions like gosforth park are always welcome [:)] Hope to see you next time.

#34 robo-toda

robo-toda

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 02:49 PM

I've only just noticed this,as i was actually looking for it.Apologies for my absence.....i was in York,babysitting my sister's kids until the 13th,and without internet access either.(I was there from the 7th)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: North East

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.