[North East] Sun 21st june...Mini cruise to join BIG FAT tour guys! - Regional Meets - uk-mkivs

Photo
North East

Sun 21st june...Mini cruise to join BIG FAT tour guys!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 COT51E

COT51E

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:43 PM

I know its short notice and there's a thread already open but i thought it be nice to have a gathering of our own with a nice drive over the moors from boro to whitby then onto scarborough, Eitherway i'm going so just giving you guys the chance to do something sunday if your fancying it.

Weathers suppose to be nice too!

option 1.............boro to whitby for a walk about then onto scarb with time to spare for a bite to eat.

option 2.............boro to scarb, more time in scarb (i'll prob go this one as i've not been for years)

Leave it upto you guys. you can tag along if you like, Don't say i didn't ask lol!!!

I will only be following the the big cruise from scarborough to thirsk as i'll need to get back with the little fella and his mom!

C'mon lets do it!

#2 COT51E

COT51E

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:21 AM

Guess not!!!

#3 Pearl Black GTI

Pearl Black GTI

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:04 PM

Guess not!!!

Sorry Fella just seen this post [:$]

Going down to Inters on Saturday if you fancy it?[Y]

Christian.

#4 COT51E

COT51E

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:37 PM

skint!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: North East

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.