uk-mkivs 2013 Mega Meet - Show and Shine Competition - Page 2 - uk-mkivs Mega Meet 2012 - uk-mkivs

Photo

uk-mkivs 2013 Mega Meet - Show and Shine Competition

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Imagewerx

Imagewerx

I'm not the 'droid you're looking for.

• Moderators
  • 50040 posts
  • Crawley,West Sussexcestershire
  • Bus Stop Backwards Roof Fire -190PS

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

Wooooooooo hooooooooooo,entered my first ever show and shine today and was rewarded with a trophy for third placeParty!!!.Second was Sootpig (Adrian) and first place went to Jay P ButlerClap.
The special award of the weekend went to to Royce for the best lacquer peel on a boot lid,with talent like that no one else stood a chanceChuckle.To follow the rules of the competition he had to eat his trophy afterwardsSurprise.

Oh and of course Pearly White got a well deserved best of showYes.

#32 pearly-white

pearly-white

Hang on like this MKIV thing

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2607 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

Boom, never got a sound demo in yours chris, at least you lot got trophies, I've got to wait for mine Crying

#33 tolucophoto

tolucophoto

Northern Tom

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3768 posts
  • Leeds, UK
  • Golf IV GTI 1.8T 20v AUM 150PS

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

Congrats to all the winners, and to all the guys who entered. Great turnout. Made it a great show/ day.

#34 Imagewerx

Imagewerx

I'm not the 'droid you're looking for.

• Moderators
  • 50040 posts
  • Crawley,West Sussexcestershire
  • Bus Stop Backwards Roof Fire -190PS

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

Boom, never got a sound demo in yours chris, at least you lot got trophies, I've got to wait for mine Crying

Sorry Jay,didn't know you were waitingEmbarrassed.

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.