[Mk4 Golf] New spacers from the guys at Watfields Engineering. - Suspension, Brakes and Chassis - uk-mkivs

Photo
Mk4 Golf

New spacers from the guys at Watfields Engineering.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nozza78

nozza78

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

Morning all last Friday 8am a knock at the door from Stuart at Watfields Engineering hand delivering my 15mm hub centric spacers he had machined for me

The rears he had to adjust to suit my rear axel as the standard production ones would not fit up to the hub.So Friday lunchtime I set about fitting them to give him feedback on his products and so far as you can see the fruits of his labour were great.

So I took some before and after snaps the best I could with the blazing sun.

I do have coil overs fitted already..

Next came the old copper grease and fitting.

All fitted and I was well happy with the product the guys had made

I went for 15mm front and rears and after a weekend of mixed driving I spoke to Stuart from Watfields to give him the feedback he wanted from me which was " The product was fantastic quality and fitting was superb after mixed driving never got a rumble or a wobble well balanced great job again thanks Watfields ".

Watfields Engineering

[email protected]

www.facebook.com/watfieldsltd.

the guys are happy to discuss specs etc and make them to order supplied with required bolts etc.

#2 ADG

ADG

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:27 AM

Hi, how much do these cost?

#3 nozza78

nozza78

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

Hi mate

the best thing to do is email the guys with you car details i.e model year etc and the size of spacers your after and they will get back to you with prices etc 

[email protected]

#4 Elek

Elek

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Sheffield
  • Bora Highline TDI 1.9 ASZ 130PS

Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:11 PM

I am the Forum Representative for Watfeilds now.

Any questions quotes or queries

please contact me.

Thanks

Ross 

Mk3 Kid in A Mk4..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mk4 Golf

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.