So time to move away from the mk4 thread and give MJ her own now things have finally got moving.
I can clearly see she isnt a mk4, but I like you guys better than the Audi forums lol
Upgraded from the mk4 GTI in November.
When I got her in November
- Staggered Klutch KM20 Bronze Alloys - 8.5j Front and 10J rears
- 235/35/19 Vredastein Sessantas all round
- Lowered on FK Coilovers
- Chrome delete around windows and Grille and Fog Grille (gloss and Satin Black wrap)
- Purple TInted Fog lights (Film wrap)
- Purple Splitter (More WRAP!!)
- Window Tints (Medium)
- RS4 honeycomb front grille NEW
Purple TInted Fog lights and tropica pink Splitter wrap and my before and after new grille (Jay not included)
Jay and camera pack, this is an optional extra
Been a busy girl girl this weekend and got my new honeycomb grille on note that option extra Jay and camera on right.. also comes as Jay and bumper..
Wrapped the crash beam in satin black vinyl so it didnt show through the honeycomb.
Also had a tinker and made a removable plate holder, cut the bottom clips off and wrapped them in polterstirein so bottom clips now squeeze in the honeycomb, easy on and easy off
Really pleased with the result:
And Some cheeky shots taken by sleeds
Photo Credit to Dan Ward, Jamie Bridges and Simon Leeds (sleeds!)