VW Head Office Address + Dealer help. - Car Buying and Selling Discussion - uk-mkivs

Photo

VW Head Office Address + Dealer help.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Leonpettit

Leonpettit

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:32 AM

Hey guys,

Do any of you know the address for VW head office?

Also my car has had some marks put on it when it was in their workshop being repaired and they are refusing to fix it and won't show me the inspection sheet. Any advice?

Isnt there an automotive body I can go through?

Any help is much appreciated! And its VW Stratford-upon-Avon if that helps anyone. =)

Cheers!

Leon

#2 tmagnet

tmagnet

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:12 AM

Dead handy to know that!
Did they clean it for you after?
I posted a bit of a thread up about Listers VW on here a few weeks back, I waited something like 4weeks for a part!

#3 damianmkv

damianmkv

billy no mates

• Moderators
  • 15987 posts
  • -------

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:33 AM

Volkswagen (UK)
Yeomans Drive
Blakelands
Milton Keynes
MK14 5AN
Tel: 0800 711 811
Mk7.5R and Mk7.5 GTi PP

my flickr

#4 Washer

Washer

Padawan

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1067 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:40 AM

Volkswagen (UK) Yeomans Drive Blakelands Milton Keynes MK14 5AN Tel: 0800 711 811

Is this different too VW Customer Care in Sheffield?

I have a case with Customer Care but their being very awkward.

#5 damianmkv

damianmkv

billy no mates

• Moderators
  • 15987 posts
  • -------

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:45 AM

That's vw head office...
Mk7.5R and Mk7.5 GTi PP

my flickr

#6 Leonpettit

Leonpettit

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:00 PM

Volkswagen (UK) Yeomans Drive Blakelands Milton Keynes MK14 5AN Tel: 0800 711 811

Excellent thanks mate. Are they as difficult as the dealers?

#7 Leonpettit

Leonpettit

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:01 PM

Dead handy to know that!
Did they clean it for you after?
I posted a bit of a thread up about Listers VW on here a few weeks back, I waited something like 4weeks for a part!

They "attempted" to. Jesus 4 weeks! Thats a tad ridiculous,

#8 damianmkv

damianmkv

billy no mates

• Moderators
  • 15987 posts
  • -------

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:01 PM

no, they take complaints VERY seriously usually. I had a few issues with a dealer recently which is dragging and dragging so I said that I'd take it to VW and the dealer suddenly sorted it within an hour...

Mk7.5R and Mk7.5 GTi PP

my flickr

#9 Leonpettit

Leonpettit

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:06 PM

no, they take complaints VERY seriously usually. I had a few issues with a dealer recently which is dragging and dragging so I said that I'd take it to VW and the dealer suddenly sorted it within an hour...

Bloomin' heck! Well I have been in many times an have finally had enough. Hopefully this will kick start it in the right direction!

Thanks again.

#10 damianmkv

damianmkv

billy no mates

• Moderators
  • 15987 posts
  • -------

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:16 PM

No worries. Good luck
Mk7.5R and Mk7.5 GTi PP

my flickr

#11 urbantorque

urbantorque

Padawan

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:21 PM

i bookmarked the email address of the head guy at vw uk a while back, will see if i can find it

iirc someone on here had issues and although the vw guy himself didnt get directly involved i recall he had a very good pa who did

#12 tmagnet

tmagnet

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:24 PM

Who was it that was dealing with you?
1st time I went in it was the older shorter chap, Robin i think? He's ok, seemed helpful and at a 'human' level lol
2nd time was a young tall lad about 20years old, he didn't seem to care much or very helpful, pretty sure he was the useless nob who never rang me back!

#13 Leonpettit

Leonpettit

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:27 PM

1st couple of times - sales guys

after that Ive had Rob, Robin, Cameron, Mike, the head techy....every body!

@urbantorque - if you could then that would be ace!

#14 Leonpettit

Leonpettit

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:07 AM

Urbantorque - any luck with that email address?

#15 Leonpettit

Leonpettit

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:57 AM

Who was it that was dealing with you?
1st time I went in it was the older shorter chap, Robin i think? He's ok, seemed helpful and at a 'human' level lol
2nd time was a young tall lad about 20years old, he didn't seem to care much or very helpful, pretty sure he was the useless nob who never rang me back!

tmagnet - just got off the phone with Tim @ Listers, he's sorted stuff out for me before and I'm pretty sure he will again. GIve him a call and he'll sort you out. He's doing a good job so far, was on the phone for nearly 30mins listening to my side of the story! Get him rung [:D]

#16 tmagnet

tmagnet

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:12 PM

tmagnet - just got off the phone with Tim @ Listers, he's sorted stuff out for me before and I'm pretty sure he will again. GIve him a call and he'll sort you out. He's doing a good job so far, was on the phone for nearly 30mins listening to my side of the story! Get him rung Big Smile

I'm not ringing them, once the car was sorted I said to myself I will not be going back to them or contacting them unless I really needed to. I was tempted to let them do my timing belt as they are fairly cheap, but after reading about your bad fortune I think I'll give them a miss

#17 tmagnet

tmagnet

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:55 AM

Well a little update on my behalf:
While at work today my phone rings, it was Tim from Listers Stratford. Strange I thought as I hadn't contacted him, but turns out he had seen this thread and taken the time to contact me.
I have to say that he was keen to make up for the time I had waited and the bad service I recieved (i.e lack of communication). Tim did make me an offer I could not refuse! I expected him to say next service is 1/2 price or similar, but to say he went one better is a bit of an understatement! I won't say on here what he offered me, but it does restore faith in the fact that the main dealers are not always trying to rip you off, and do take the time to come on forums like this and follow up bad feedback
Well done Tim @ Listers Stratford

#18 Leonpettit

Leonpettit

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:11 AM

After speaking on the phone yesterday I'm waiting for Tim to give me a call, but I'm not at work so I wont get anything untill tomorrow anyway. [:)] But whenever I've had problems he's been the guy to get it sorted! Sorry if I seemed stroppy with you Tim! The best/most helpful guy there!

I intend on doing most of my dealings through him now.

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.