[North East] Official NE meet thread,18th April,9.45/10.00am Washington services,Leeds boys@12 then off to see Jakes - Page 6 - Regional Meets - uk-mkivs

Photo
North East

Official NE meet thread,18th April,9.45/10.00am Washington services,Leeds [email protected] then off to see Jakes

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#151 kyle1b1

kyle1b1

Padawan

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1635 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:25 PM

have a good day lads ?

any pics from the day ?

#152 pchende

pchende

Hang on like this MKIV thing

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:34 PM

Day was really good, quite a good turn out, few of the lads got someamazing shots including some rolling shot from Pat and also from the mad dash home

really glad a went

#153 Suni

Suni

Padawan

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:41 PM

Day was really good, quite a good turn out, few of the lads got someamazing shots including some rolling shot from Pat and also from the mad dash home

really glad a went

You turned up so I wont be calling you tutti fruity again..dayummmm!!!

Anyways nice cars as always, top blokes as always tooo..Good day out..no pix but am sure the other lads will have some.

#154 pchende

pchende

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:44 PM

A had to couldnt be labelled a tutti fruitti, am sure you won something in the raffle aswell, not a bad day out

#155 Suni

Suni

Padawan

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:47 PM

Well tutti fruity, oh I need to get out of that habit of calling you that..Pschende I won??? yayyyy..how do you know though??? And what did I win??

#156 pchende

pchende

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:54 PM

The names Paul, they drew the raffle towards the end before everyone left, i think you won a £50 off voucher for Panelcare a think. Not exactly sure, they said they would get in contact with you to let you no

#157 pchende

pchende

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:12 PM

Still wondering what happened to all the people we were supposed to meet at scotch corner services and then at services outside leeds.

are well maybe next time, time for me to get ready for work looking forward to the pics

#158 Suni

Suni

Padawan

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:38 PM

Paul am sure you know am only having a laugh bud. Nice meeting you and the other lads too..

I need 2 bumpers spraying so this fits the bill perfectly

#159 wilkymk4

wilkymk4

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3851 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:49 PM

Cracking day fella's,was ood to meet you Paul mate,dont be a stranger [Y]

Missed the convoy down but i reckon we more than made up for it on the way home! [au]

#160 pchende

pchende

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:49 AM

Definatley, gonna try and make more meets saying i enjoyed that one so much, it was a nice little slow drive home [:-*]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: North East

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.