#1 028butlerboy

028butlerboy

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:11 PM

Ok guys and galz,

Me and another member on here and a few mates have bin toying with the idea of having a large strictly VAG meet on the last sunday in september at tesco's carpark Portadown, Posts will be goin up on other VW forums and by word of mouth.

Now to make this work people will have to start arriving at around 8pm sharp before any rice eaters that seem to swamp the place every other sunday take over!!

The carpark is capable of upwards 70 cars, which would be a massive turnout, but if we exceed this there are other carparks close by.

Leave a comment if you can attend [;)]

Hope to see you there....

#2 028butlerboy

028butlerboy

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:45 PM

The carpark does have a Mcdonalds on site, and it stays open late! Just a lil heads up!!

#3 Gavin N.I.

Gavin N.I.

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:09 AM

Is 8pm not a little late for people to be travelling all over the country too?? Also getting late for pics??

You'd be better off up the motorway a tad at Oxford Island...

#4 028butlerboy

028butlerboy

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:23 AM

Is 8pm not a little late for people to be travelling all over the country too?? Also getting late for pics??

You'd be better off up the motorway a tad at Oxford Island...

Good point bout the pics, but the carpark is in use during the day as far as im aware, Oxford island is a good idea tho, bit more scenic lol... would u guys be up for it if it where earlier and at oxford island?? I know u have your end of month meet at corrs corner, but would u be up for a change of scenary??

#5 028butlerboy

028butlerboy

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:38 AM

Just got off GTINI and gethin tells me that the last sunday in sept is also the date of volksautumn in mountstewart, as i don't want the meet to clash with any shows etc.. i will have to change dates, any suggestions??

#6 stiffler92

stiffler92

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

wat about the third sunday in september and oxford island does seem like good spot nice sceniary good for some nice pics [H]

#7 028butlerboy

028butlerboy

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:51 PM

wat about the third sunday in september and oxford island does seem like good spot nice sceniary good for some nice pics Cool

Was thinkin oxford island would be a good idea, but im unsure of the parking capability, and if they even open or not!! I must ring them up at some point!!

#8 Gavin N.I.

Gavin N.I.

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:25 AM

Look at the pics from the last UK-MKIVs meet that was there...There at the bottom of this section...

#9 028butlerboy

028butlerboy

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:05 PM

Look at the pics from the last UK-MKIVs meet that was there...There at the bottom of this section...

Just had a butchers at those, Some tidy cars there!! Could sumfin along the lines of this be organised again?

#10 stiffler92

stiffler92

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:59 PM

we got to get something sorted soon ive said to quite a few people with vag cars and they are defently up for it just name a time and a date

#11 flipt

flipt

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:17 PM

I'm definitely up for a trip to oxford island - just need the date :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Northern Ireland

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.