What is my modified 2002 Golf TDI worth? - Car Buying and Selling Discussion - uk-mkivs

Photo

What is my modified 2002 Golf TDI worth?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TDIneil

TDIneil

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
  • Surrey
  • Golf IV GTI 1.9 ARL 150PS

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:06 PM

I've owned my black 150pd for 11 years, I hardly use it these days and only did 800 miles last year (its too nice to be used as a puppy taxi) so probably time for it to move on.

It's a 3rd 150 TDI, 96k miles

Turbo dynamics hybrid turbo
Allard intercooler pipes
Milltek resonated exhaust
BBC RC alloys with new yokohama avant tyres
312mm brakes front/ 256mm rear
Eibach springs
Koni FSD shocks
Whiteline rear arb
Catch tank

Becker indionapolis head unit
Jl audio 450/4 amp
Polk audio component front speakers
Rainbow sub in custom enclosure
Car is dynamatted from front seats back

Bora vents
W8 interior light
Electric sunroof
Miles to empty
New South boost gauge in pod
Anni front and rear spoilers
Anni steering wheel
De-locked
Colour coded sharan badge

There is a small rust patch forming on drivers side wheel arch (approx 5 cm) the rest of the car is solid and has been very well cared for. A new MOT was put on it last week

I'll put a proper advert up later with pictures, just wondering what the car would be worth?
I know it will have a limited audience due to the modifications/insurance, it costs me £225 a year atm with greenlight.

It has never been on a dyno but probably has around 220 bhp

couple of pictures, needs a clean as hasn't been driven since the MOT was done a couple of weeks ago.

20160731_141453_zps0cf8pes7.jpg

20160731_141506_zpskrf2jekh.jpg

20160731_141601_zpskmcc5ssu.jpg

20160731_141641_zpsuh32pgfs.jpg
Golf 150pd, stage 2, lots of mods- gone but will never be forgotten
Golf 7R, my new pride and joy

#2 northpole

northpole

I live here

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10361 posts
  • Suffolk

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:18 PM

it is worth as much as you can get for it.... just have a quick look on autotrader for a similar car look at the price and than hope you can get a bit more than that... mind you usually it is best to sell the ca on ebay with a reserve .... (minimum price you would take for it) ps but just by looking at it seems like it should give you around the 1500 to 1750 easily with the mileage being that low. 

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.