[Other] skoda fabia ccm 6Q1 937 049 B install universal central locking - TDI & Diesel Forum - uk-mkivs

Photo
Other

skoda fabia ccm 6Q1 937 049 B install universal central locking

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 2009joseph

2009joseph

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Derry
  • Other Models

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:20 AM

hello sorry to bother you guys i hope you guys can help me im new to this and im guessing id u have a vw sure vw group cars is all the same with a different badge

well i have a 2001 skoda fabia 1.9tdi and i want to wire in a universal central locking kit but i am not sure about a few pins i hope someon could help me i need he pin outs for door lock and unlock on the ccm and window down and the right and left indicator if someone could help me with these pinouts this would help alot please. looking forward to hearing back as my ccm there are alot of different colour blocks with all colours of wires going into them 

#2 2009joseph

2009joseph

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Derry
  • Other Models

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:53 PM

i have got the info now incase you guys dont know this is how to do it its this way.

Car type Model Year of construction Code Skoda Fabia 1999- --

FUNCTION      WIRE COLOUR / POSITION

Turn signal left     =     black/green 

Turn signal right   =     black/white

Turn signal position  =  to turn signal switch, in wiring harness left going to rear or directly at rear lights. Wires to the rear A-column or steering column  

Car lock type          =  Type 6 Negative (-) ground driven

Car lock open        =    yellow/blue

Car lock close        =  yellow/blue (same wire)

Car lock position    =   to A-Pillar, in wiring harness coming from driver’s door white plug Pin5 at the wiring harness to the driver’s door

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Other

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.