• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 garethwood

garethwood

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:56 AM

Ive got a met blue golf gti mk4 2.0l motd till nov tax runs out end of april conveniently coincindes with my bonus coming thro : )
for anyone thats interested im giving this car away, collection from bexhill east sussex.
ive had it 2 yrs and bought it as a run around. not going to lie ive not touched it and its not in great condition, it has passed the last 2 mots with no issues just 1 bald rear tyre but if anyones wants it for spare or repair at the begining of may then its yours.
you will need to apply for a new v5 as the dummies at the dvla unregistered it and never sent me a v5? ive been taxing it old skool at the PO.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

#2 garethwood

garethwood

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 05:55 AM

lol cant even give it away?

#3 Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

Danger Seeker

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3072 posts
  • Brexit-Land

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:36 PM

need to apply for V5 ?

there's your answer why no ones interested !!

:cop:   MK4   Golf   is   the   graveyard   of   your   Ambition    :cop:

#4 garethwood

garethwood

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

£27 for a v5 thats not a high price to pay for a car surely? I thought ide offer it up for spare or repairs too the golf community before it went to the scrappy. but if filling a form out and sending a few quid to the dvla isnt worth the bother then oh well ripleys is it

#5 Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

Danger Seeker

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3072 posts
  • Brexit-Land

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:50 PM

£27 for a v5 thats not a high price to pay for a car surely?

''you'll'' need to spend that, to take it scrappy..  no V5 in your name, they wont take it these days..

:cop:   MK4   Golf   is   the   graveyard   of   your   Ambition    :cop:

#6 garethwood

garethwood

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:38 PM

haha yeah i no thats why I was offering it up.. by the time I get the v5 ill get 35 quid back from the scrappy so i was saving myself the bother for £8. i honestly thought someone would want it? alot of the parts are in good nick and people always need spares. but it owes me nothing so i thought ide offer it up..

#7 dopiaza

dopiaza

Hang on like this MKIV thing

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2359 posts
  • West Yorkshire
  • Golf V GT TDI 2.0 140PS DSG

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:04 AM

Maybe not many people read this section - post it in the main forum and I'm sure you'd have takers. Some more details of age/mileage etc might help too.

#8 adam-

adam-

VR6 GT35 4mo

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11078 posts
  • Glasgow
  • Golf IV GTI 1.8T 20v AUM 150PS

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:09 AM

There are loads of people that would take it.  I mean, a free car?!  If it's beaten up maybe donate it to someone to use, because people wanting it for bits when none are good isn't going to work.  But if it's been good for you, you could pass it on to a family member/someone that needs a car! :) 

facebook.com/adamforbes92, ig:@adam_g4fku, Adam's Anthracite Grey 1.8t Build Thread...

Best way to lose weight is not drinking mayonnaise/cheese/beer everyday.

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.