arilol

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Spain
  • Other Models

Posted 24 October 2018 - 08:28 AM

Good morning,

First of all sorry for my english, It's my first post here and i hope you can throw me some light.

I just bought a new mk7.5 golf Gti but i couldn't resist to buy aswell a pair of recaro wingback mk5 seats.

I still didn't arrive the seats, but i know i´m going to have a few problems with wire and i wanna have everything clear and know what to do/buy before they arrive. I don't want to have the seats for years on the garage, i want to use them instant  :lol-lol:

For start, the r32 wire is 10 pins connector so is no way it will fit on my car but what worried me are other matters.

Seat belts sensors its ok, i will use mines, but airbags and occupancy sensor ?  i have read to use resistors, to use my own occupancy sensor.. i don't know, i´m reading the full dam google about it but i didnt see anyone who have done it, a guide or someone clear enough

i hope someone here has done it ( or know what i'm talking about ) and cna help me.. 

Thanks in advance and sorry other time for my english.

Salute.

P.s i have try to seach posts about this but i this forum couldn't find it.

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.