alexmastin

Padawan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1023 posts
  • Sunny Kent
  • Golf IV GTI 1.8T 20v AUQ 180PS

Posted 11 December 2019 - 04:23 PM

Hi, is there anyone local to Gravesend in Kent can get the SKC code from my TT so I can have a new new coded to try and get the car started, before I burn it. 

Thanks in advance 

2002 red anniversary tdi,,auto headlights  heated leather recaro seats.cruise control  .  2010  Black Audi A 3 quattro Sport back,winter pack, park assist front and rear.     Red 2008 Gt tdi Mk 5 Golf in Tornado red. auto lights wipers dipping mirror heated leather seats.

th_2-7-1.jpg

#2 jwrb

jwrb

Dexter

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1225 posts
  • Kent
  • Golf IV GTTDI 1.9 ASZ 130PS

Posted 11 December 2019 - 04:31 PM

Hi, is there anyone local to Gravesend in Kent can get the SKC code from my TT so I can have a new new coded to try and get the car started, before I burn it. 

Thanks in advance 

I'm fairly local in Maidstone / Swale. Bout 25 minutes away! I have to warn you; the TT clusters are one of the biggest pain in the asses' to do anything too. Best bet is to have the SKC pulled from the ECU!

Are you on the MK4 Golf Cluster Mods page on Facebook?

Caddy MK2 SDi  ·  Cordoba Vario TDi  ·  Puke Green Polo Estate TDi: AHU

sUmQTsM.jpg?1

NOW WITH: Weird TDI parts and custom stoof

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Other

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.