Braul

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Romania
  • Golf IV GTI 1.8T 20v AUM 150PS

Posted 27 October 2020 - 12:37 AM

Hello All,

I've been trying to get my remote locking working for a few months now.

I've started with a VCDS scan of the 46. Central conv module and had the following errors:

00928 - Locking Module for Central Locking; Front Driver Side (F220): Implausible Signal

00930 - Locking Module for Central Locking; Rear Left (F222): Implausible Signal

01131 - Control Circuit for Turn Signals : Unknown Switch Condition

I replaced the two locking modules and replaced the fuse for the blinker confirmation that was located under the dash in the relay box.

Now all the errors are gone and none came back, re-scanned the module a couple of times in the following days to make sure that no other errors appear.

After this i went back in VCDS and used the remote adaptation feature to code the remotes to the car and everything worked fine. (car confirmed the adaptation and the signal from the fobs is visible in measuring blocks). Checked all the doors through VCDS and all of them are displaying as lock/unlocked accordingly.

Now what i noticed is that the RED LED on the drivers door (safe warning light LED) is not flashing when the car is locked and this makes me think that the remote locking is not armed therefore i cannot use the fob to lock/unlock it. This is just an assumption tho'.

Can someone point me in the right direction ?

#2 The_Moose

The_Moose

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • MKI Models

Posted 27 October 2020 - 12:43 PM

I take it you plugged the LED back in after changing the door lock module??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 Braul

Braul

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Romania
  • Golf IV GTI 1.8T 20v AUM 150PS

Posted 27 October 2020 - 01:05 PM

The LED is plugged and also did an output test through VCDS and it does blink.  So it's not the LED itself it's the car that doesn't arm the remote locking ... I'm trying to find out why....

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.