#1 Lshah5324

Lshah5324

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • UK
  • Golf IV TDI 1.9 ATD 100PS

Posted 12 November 2020 - 01:22 AM

Any one have any idea if the r32/anni boot spoilers are removable? and how much id be looking at to buy one?

Thanks

#2 northpole

northpole

I live here

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10361 posts
  • Suffolk

Posted 13 November 2020 - 12:11 PM

they are usually glued on and can be removed with fish wire... but it is a lot easier to just buy the complete hatch with the spoiler on and have it painted in the colour of your car...  you just need to find someone breaking a GTI / R32 or a GT TDI( not all GT TDI's have one by the way)  

#3 Lshah5324

Lshah5324

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • UK
  • Golf IV TDI 1.9 ATD 100PS

Posted 27 November 2020 - 07:54 PM

okay thanks, any idea of the cost of one by itself?

#4 northpole

northpole

I live here

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10361 posts
  • Suffolk

Posted 28 November 2020 - 08:39 AM

nope... the last time i saw an OEM r32 spoiler for sale it was way to pricey... but there is a polish seller on ebay that makes r32 copy bodykits that are seriously spot on... ( they should be they made the moulds of OEM parts) maybe that will be your best shot... think the spoilers cost about 60 to 80 pounds but you'll need to pay shipping cost of 25 pounds (which to me seems to be a standard price they charge, as they charge the same price for a complete bodykit, go figure)   

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.