Hope someone can be of assistance. I am in the process of removing my current 4 Motion exhaust cutout valence and replacing with a non exhaust rear valence which has the PDC sensors (i believe these were a factory optional extra)
My part list:
- Rear valance with the holes ready,
- The sensor brackets are already molded in as its an original rear valance
- 4 x original sensors
- Original Sensor loom to PDC controller
- PDC controller
- Original cut loom for PDC controller to Buzzer and then 4 separate wires
Before i go and purchase a kufatec loom, i wanted to make use of the original cut loom but unsure which wire goes where.
The Original cut 16 pin brown connector loom has the following wiring colour:
- Purple wire with brown line
- Purple wire with red line - These 2 wires are for the buzzer
- Brown wire ?
- Black wire with Blue line ?
- Grey wire with White line ?
- Black wire with Blue line with yellow spots ?
I'm assuming the brown wire is earth, and grey and white wire is reverse, which will leave 1 of the wires to be K line and the other to be power
Based on the Kufatec picture, the loom has 6 wires, 2 for the buzzer and 4 that needs connecting. Kufatecs colour coding is different to the original loom.
Some assistance will be highly appreciated!
Original 16 Pin Brown connector cut loom
The 4 wires, which goes where?