locarno

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Poland
  • Golf IV 1.6 16v SE AUS

Posted 07 February 2021 - 11:43 AM

Why I can't see all my topics in profile page? Last topic I see is from 02.2020. But I also created earlier topics and I don't see it. How to search it?

https://uk-mkivs.net...vity&mid=158438

#2 adam-

adam-

VR6 GT35 4mo

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11004 posts
  • Glasgow
  • Golf IV GTI 1.8T 20v AUM 150PS

Posted 07 February 2021 - 12:27 PM

There's a button the side for only topics.

facebook.com/adamforbes92, ig:@adam_g4fku, Adam's Anthracite Grey 1.8t Build Thread...

Best way to lose weight is not drinking mayonnaise/cheese/beer everyday.

#3 locarno

locarno

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Poland
  • Golf IV 1.6 16v SE AUS

Posted 14 February 2021 - 12:16 PM

I know. But still latest thread is from Feb 3. I can't see earlier thread from 2019.

#4 TdiBlacky

TdiBlacky

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 14 February 2021 - 04:59 PM

I think that's a ridiculous feature of this forum, previous threads created seem to be left out of the "your threads" section in the member profile. It's very annoying, are these older threads archived on the forum does anyone know, can they be found again by searching or are they gone for good. Very annoying when trying to look back at an issue to check some reference or data in the thread etc...

Is it like this to create more forum activity by forcing folk to post the same topic again?

#5 VSAdmin

VSAdmin

Just grazing

• Administrators
  • 220 posts
  • Mk4 Models

Posted 18 February 2021 - 02:47 AM

If you go to "My Content" in the top right drop menu, you'll get a complete list of all the topics you've created. System doesn't allow me to alter what is shown on the profile page without messing with the system, which we don't like to do

Kevin

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.