No replies to this topic

#1 m1ler

m1ler

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 05:47 PM

Hello vw gang, I'm back but with a touran 2007 tdi dsg this time my last vw was the mk4 golf 150pd , the touran has started to use coolant slightly no overheating and no obvious signs of hg, the temp sits at 90 as normal when driving/warmed up, I've replaced the reservoir thinking that may be the problem but while looking round the engine bay I notice the smell of coolant stronger at the side of the engine that the airfilter is after shining the torch I noticed some pools of coolant underneath, the part I think it's leaking from is just under the vacuum pump. Does anyone here know what the pipe is called or have a link to a replacement as I think that may be the cause of my problems
Its located under the vacuum pump and is a plastic piece bolted to the block connected to the coolant pipes.
Thanks in advance.

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.