#61 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 05:33 PM

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  i ALSO USED TO

#62 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  i

#63 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  i ALSO

#64 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the

#65 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a

#66 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that

#67 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of

#68 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did

#69 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work

#70 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for

#71 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC

#72 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and

#73 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the

#74 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they

#75 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p

#76 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in

#77 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 05:34 PM

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the

#78 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst

#79 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst out

#80 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our

#81 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all

#82 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers.

#83 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some

#84 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really

#85 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars.

#86 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty

#87 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. I think

#88 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. I

#89 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. However, I

#90 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. However, I believ they

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.