#91 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 05:34 PM

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. However, I believ they were taken over

#92 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. However, I believ they were taken over about

#93 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. However, I believ they were taken over about 18

#94 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. However, I believ they were taken over about 18 months

#95 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. However, I believ they were taken over about 18 months ago

#96 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. However, I believ they were taken over about 18 months ago so

#97 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. However, I believ they were taken over about 18 months ago so who

#98 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. However, I believ they were taken over about 18 months ago so who knows,

#99 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. However, I believ they were taken over about 18 months ago so who knows, could be

#100 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 05:35 PM

I

echo that about them denying some things that are glaringly obvious. I saw a car there once that had green overspray on the window rubber. The sales man was adamant that the car had not had any painting depsite me pointing this out to him. He just fudged his way through in a BullS****ing frenzy!  I also had the misfortune to work for a company that did loads of work for BTC and the C**p they brought in was the worst of all our customers. Some really nasty cars. However, I believ they were taken over about 18 months ago so who knows, could be better

#101 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 05:37 PM

Sorry, dunno what happened there! The new IE is seriously playing up! Sorry

#102 PJ

PJ

Hang on like this MKIV thing

• Moderators
  • 3497 posts
  • MKI Models

Posted 21 November 2006 - 04:36 AM

You poor bugger, that's a nasty stutter you've got.

#103 dibs350

dibs350

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:33 AM

PMSL!

#104 bazking69

bazking69

More than a fleeting interest

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6213 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:48 AM

That display was awesome. I need a fag now.

#105 haf1zur

haf1zur

More than a fleeting interest

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8220 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:29 AM

thats 94 posts in one day

could be a record for this site

is it a record? anyone?

#106 skymaster

skymaster

Just grazing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 04:57 PM

Very embarressed. Dunno what happened. Can a moderator delete them all or something?

#107 nosaj

nosaj

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4749 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 06:15 PM

PMSL!

lol [:D]

#108 nosaj

nosaj

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4749 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 06:16 PM

Very embarressed. Dunno what happened. Can a moderator delete them all or something?

agree

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.