Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

(07-03-13) - East Mid's Dubs Monthly meet

East Midlands 
39K views 648 replies 39 participants last post by  cenobytez 
#1 ·
<st1:place w:st="on">East Midlands</st1:place> and North monthly meet!.. - First Thursday of the Month<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Lidl in Sandiacre just of J25 M1 is the location of the meet. <o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

So the meet will be held on the 1st Thursday of every month now due to the second Thursday clashing with South Yorkshire Dubs (we hope you guys come along).<o:p></o:p>

Time - People will start arriving around 7pm ish.<o:p></o:p>

Date - First Thursday of the month <o:p></o:p>

Location - Lidl Sandiacre,<o:p></o:p>

Station Road,<o:p></o:p>

Sandiacre,<o:p></o:p>

Derbyshire,<o:p></o:p>

NG10 5BE.<o:p></o:p>

Location map - Follow green dotted roads from J25 M1 and you will go over a bridge and see lidl on your right (red dot).<o:p></o:p>

Posted Image

We hope that you all get involved, even if you only come down for an hour. Its always good to put names to faces and have a good chat about common interests.<o:p></o:p>

Disclaimer - Please no wheel spinning, loud music etc. as this will cause us to be thrown out of the car park or police to be called. We want a nice mature relaxed meet environment!...<o:p></o:p>

Get as many people as possible involved.<o:p></o:p>

All VAG cars welcome. <o:p></o:p>

Hope to see a good turn out. Get your names down guys!.. <o:p></o:p>

Thanks<o:p></o:p>

Next meet - (02/08/12) - See you there!<o:p></o:p>

See less See more
#11 ·
Put me down as a maybe, i may suprise you and turn up lol.

You may want to change it to east midlands though smithy as midlands is classed as birmingham
Clever sod [brick]

You best come wardy or ill cover your car in black soot on the way to inters [:)]

#12 ·
Put me down as a maybe, i may suprise you and turn up lol.

You may want to change it to east midlands though smithy as midlands is classed as birmingham
Clever sod

You best come wardy or ill cover your car in black soot on the way to inters
haha!

But yes wardy get your act together......[:p]

#14 ·
Ok cool mate. Wardy only get threats because he always says he wants to meet but then always ends up wimping out lol!..

Next meet will be on the 2nd thursday of next month. Ill be in turkey at the time but im sure slacky will do the sorting out for that one [:)] IIRC 12th July...

#20 ·
In my defence smithy i dont finish work till 6 and thursday will be my 6th day at work straight, plus i'll have to clean my car haha.

lol and it dont matter if you cover my car in dirty disel on the way to inters because i've got a secret weapon for cleaning it when i'm there now [:p]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.