• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 m77kke

m77kke

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

One of my rear springs on my Anniversary TDI has snapped and am looking to replace it with OEM parts, anyone know the correct part code? I have been told its 15O 511 115 DJ, is there any difference between the petrol and diesel springs on the anniversary? Thanks Mike.

#2 mk4_golf_tdi

mk4_golf_tdi

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 914 posts
  • MId Wales
  • Golf IV GTI 1.9 ARL 150PS

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

Rears same for petrol and diesel from what I can see...

Posted Image

Fronts are different but here is the part number for them also in case you need...

Posted Image

• Ross-Tech VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-USB+CAN: Latest version (12.12.2) Fully Registered / Activated.
• VAG Tacho 3.0.1: SKC retrieval, MTE, Lit needles, Welcome message, Mileage adjustment etc
• ETKA 7.4 (fully updated with latest prices) - Need a part number and/or price for a VW, Audi, Seat or Skoda part? I'm happy to help...

#3 m77kke

m77kke

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

mk4_golf_tdi thanks for the reply mate, the pictures arn't showing on your post, could you paste the part numbers as text, would be greatly appreciated

#4 mk4_golf_tdi

mk4_golf_tdi

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 914 posts
  • MId Wales

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Sure mate no probs

1J0 511 115 DJ - coil spring for sports suspension, 2 paint marks: green, 1 paint mark: violet, GTI 25J - £82.07 inc VAT

Fronts are different but here is the part number for them also in case you need...
1J0 411 105 AM - coil spring for sports suspension, 1 paint mark: violet, 2 paint marks: pink, PR-G86+L19 - £89.09 inc VAT

[Y]

• Ross-Tech VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-USB+CAN: Latest version (12.12.2) Fully Registered / Activated.
• VAG Tacho 3.0.1: SKC retrieval, MTE, Lit needles, Welcome message, Mileage adjustment etc
• ETKA 7.4 (fully updated with latest prices) - Need a part number and/or price for a VW, Audi, Seat or Skoda part? I'm happy to help...

#5 m77kke

m77kke

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Pictures have appeared now...thanks for both posts pal, very helpful [Y]

#6 mk4_golf_tdi

mk4_golf_tdi

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 914 posts
  • MId Wales

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

You're welcome mate

#7 Lewis1985

Lewis1985

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Kent
  • Golf IV GTI 1.8T 20v ARZ 150PS

Posted 01 April 2020 - 11:28 AM

I have a VW Golf 1.8T MK4 (non anniversary) and my suspension has these paint marks (image attached).
My suspension Shocks and Springs etc. have not been changed on this car in the 11 years of ownership and I'm wanting to change them as they're looking a little rusted out etc. and I think the rear has dropped a bit too.

I was thinking of putting Anniversary springs on it. I only say 'springs' as I think the shocks are the same across the range, the only difference is the springs...please correct me if I'm wrong?

My other issue is I know the Anniversary runs 18" wheels and my mk4 still has the standard 16" Montreal2 wheels with 205/50/16 tyres fitted. I don't want it to be ridiculously low (it's just not my cup of tea) I just want it to be ever so slightly lower and I'm not really concerned about 'Performance' (adding ARB etc.) too much, I'm looking for OEM comfort with a slight drop. Any help and guidance would be very much appreciated.

Attached Files

#8 marshole82

marshole82

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 07:51 AM

Hey Lewis,

On the TDI the shocks are also different. There are standard and sports. The sports are shorter I believe so lower the car. My GT TDI has standard and I have about 3" arch gap.

I've been looking at this for ages, bilstein be shocks are stiffer than oe and are about £200 for a full set in eBay. Haven't been able to find stock sport springs yet but will use the part numbers above when I upgrade.

Sent from my CPH2067 using Tapatalk

#9 marshole82

marshole82

Just grazing

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:03 AM

o3WA37Q.jpg

6z4BHP5.jpg

sorry to resurrect!  but how do you know the fronts are AM designation and not the AL in your screen shot?  Also i'm struggling to find the rears (DJ) - can anyone reconfirm if part numbers have changed?

#10 Imagewerx

Imagewerx

I'm not the 'droid you're looking for.

• Moderators
  • 50116 posts
  • Crawley,West Sussexcestershire
  • Bus Stop Backwards Roof Fire -190PS

Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:31 AM

This thread is seven years old,always start a new one.Locked.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mk4 Golf

uk-mkivs.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on uk-mkivs.net is generated by its users. uk-mkivs.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.